8/4/15 (TIP 1): NOTTINGHAM – 3.40pm
– Ex Andre Fabre trained runner, who is making his second start for in form trainer Charlie Appleby.
– Unbeaten in four starts in France, including at Listed level, and finished third on his British debut towards the end of last season.
– Travelled well in that race before being hampered and eased inside the final furlong.
– Has ideal ground conditions at Nottingham with all four wins coming on ground ranging from good to soft to heavy.
– Should be suited by this step up to 1m6f and wears first time cheek-pieces.
– Has to prove his fitness but is a lightly raced 5-y-o and with a current rating of 102, could well turn in to a group class performer.
BLUE RAMBLER; 0.5 point win bet at 9/2 (Stan James).
8/4/15 (TIP 2): NOTTINGHAM – 3.10pm
– Hugely progressive sprinter in 2013 but raced just once last season.
– Has an overall record of six wins from just 11 starts.
– His victories include a Group 3 race at the Curragh and he was also deemed good enough to run in the Group 1 Prix De L’Abbaye.
– The top rated of these runners (110) and has at least 16lbs in hand of all but two of them based on official ratings.
– Well suited by ease in the ground and all of his wins have been over the minimum distance.
– 1-1 for jockey Jimmy Fortune and is sent on a 300+ mile round trip by trainer Gary Moore to take part in this race.
DUTCH MASTERPIECE; 0.5 point win bet at 10/3 (General).
8/4/15 (TIP 3): NOTTINGHAM – 4.10pm
– Lightly raced colt who has won two of his six starts.
– Beat plenty of subsequent winners at Windsor back in October.
– That came following a 150 day break showing that he can go well fresh.
– Placed over this course and distance on his only previous visit to Nottingham.
DONNCHA; 1 point win bet at 4/1 (General).
8/4/15 (TIP 4): NOTTINGHAM – 2.40pm
– Arrives in fine form having recorded recent form figures of 112 on the all-weather.
– That race fitness could prove vital as four of her rivals are making their seasonal reappearance.
– Ran well on turf last season (without winning) including at Glorious Goodwood.
– Cost 145,000 GNS as a yearling, more than any of the other runners in this line up.
– The representative of trainer Michael Appleby, who has a 21% strike rate with his runners at Nottingham for an impressive level stakes profit of £77.12.
– The only ride on the card for jockey Hayley Turner, whose rides at Nottingham show a level stakes profit of £29.75.
MOON RIVER; 0.5 point win bet at 6/1 (General).
The post “Wednesday’s Free Horse Racing Betting Tips” is collected from another site. Same as in the betting tips app Bet Picks.
Read original post
Inlägget “Wednesday’s Free Horse Racing Betting Tips” är insamlat från en annan sida. Samma som i speltipsappen Speltips.
Läs originalinlägget här[:]