5/4/15 (TIP 1): FAIRYHOUSE – 4.20pm
– Grade 2 winner over hurdles, who has since won two of his four starts over fences including at Grade 1 level in November.
– Easily despatched of 12 rivals over this course and distance on that occasion (taking his record to 2-2 at Fairyhouse) and looked a class act.
– Placed in two Grade 1 runs since including behind Vautour at the Cheltenham Festival.
– A good jumper and well suited by testing ground conditions.
VALSEUR LIDO; 1 point win bet at 9/2 (General).
5/4/15 (TIP 2): FAIRYHOUSE – 3.20pm
– Gutsy mare who is yet to finish out of the first three places in seven career starts (five wins).
– Her victories include a very game Grade 2 success at Ascot in January.
– Finished a close 3rd in the Grade 1 Mares’ race at the Cheltenham Festival last time out.
– Should be well suited by race conditions at Fairyhouse today.
BITOFAPUZZLE; 1 point win bet at 10/3 (Stan James).
5/4/15 (TIP 3): PLUMPTON – 3.45pm
PASS THE TIME
– Dropping significantly in class having run a very respectable race to finish 6th in the Grade 1 Mares’ hurdle at the Cheltenham festival last time out.
– That followed on from another fine effort in defeat when finishing 2nd in a Grade 2 race at Doncaster (ahead of a Willie Mullins trained favourite).
– Five career wins over hurdles including over this course and distance.
– Well suited by Spring ground conditions with three victories coming on ground described as good.
– 1-1 under jockey Richard Johnson, who is reunited with the mare for the first time since November 2013.
PASS THE TIME; 1 point win bet at 11/2 (General).
Originalpost: <a href="Sunday’s free horse racing betting tips“>Sunday’s free horse racing betting tips